Saturday, January 26, 2013

Jan. 26 part two

Here's my "assignment checkoff" for this lesson.

  1. I read the syllabus.  Both of them.
  2. I use Firefox and love it.  I have Chrome and IE also but I don't use them a lot.
  3. I installed Instapaper and learned about using bookmarklets.  I'd used them before but not much.
  4. I created a Delicious account.  I have Diigo and Pinterest already, and commented on them.
  5. I have 2 or 3 ways to get on the 'Net.
  6. I picked the three blogs I mentioned in my previous post.
  7. I had originally requested to follow those blogs with an email reminder but I think I'll use Google Reader.
  8. I re-started my old Blogger blog, Tech Bits.
  9. I THINK I sent all my info to Dr. Luck... but if I didn't, hopefully he'll let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment