Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 2 through 6

Yes, it was a short week, made even shorter for me by my trip to take my son (age 17) to the college of his choice, TTU. Well, at least it is a TBR school, I can't complain about that. He wants to go into mechanical engineering, so I can't fault him for choosing Tech. It was originally my first choice but I chose APSU because they gave me a much better scholarship offer. At the time, I was thinking about going to pharmacy school, at the time I thought I was just going to go there for 2 years, so I decided to go to APSU since it was cheaper. Then I changed my major to something I could finish at The Peay. The rest is history.

But that's just a little side note...

I spent plenty of time working on the gradebook program project. I see light at the end of the tunnel, but it's not finished yet. Maybe I'll have it done by graduation.

Otherwise, I spent time answering questions about the gradebook program and I'm supposed to install someone's printer - guess I'll do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment