Saturday, April 28, 2012

going back to the missing weeks - Feb. 12 through 18

Yes, these are way out of order...  I had to look back to see what weeks I hadn't posted anything and fix those.

For the week of February 12, I only had one work order on my list - to fix a printer in a math teacher's classroom.  Now, this teacher is sort of an exception to the rule in my school.  She's at least 10 years older than me (which doesn't make her the exception) and knows what she is doing with a computer (which, when combined with that first fact, DOES make her an exception).  So, she wanted to breathe over my shoulder while I re-installed the software to make her printer and her computer communicate.

What had actually happened was that she did something to the printer's door, so that it will now work if she holds it down.  She seemed perfectly happy with this solution.  I let it go at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment