Saturday, April 28, 2012

going back to the missing weeks - Feb. 20 through 27

This week was really sort of boring.  I did have two issues and one was my own.  I really do not like the printer in my classroom (it went on to cause more problems later in the semester).  This week I tried to install the driver on my laptop but they were incompatible.

I also needed to hook up the Elmo document camera to my neighbor's computer.  You see, she and I have to share our Elmo, which brings all kinds of headaches.  She is 5 years younger than me, but not quite as tech-savvy as I am.  (In turn, I am really not as good of a teacher as she is!!!)  It seems that every time I borrow the Elmo or she has a guest speaker, nothing really gets set back the way it's supposed to.  I try to set the Elmo up right but I usually end up having to go back to her classroom to fix something and that week I had to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment